Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Head over Heels

I have a boyfriend. Yep, that's right. I'm in love. At least that is what my mami & his mami think. I suppose I'm too wittle to weally have a boyfriend, but I will say that Don Akira is my best friend. As I grow bigger and bigger, he gets a lot less scary. At first I thought he might squash me the way he jumps like a goat, but now I know he's just happy to see me! I still do a lot of laying on my back while he licks me from head to toe, but sometimes I start stuff too! Look at all the fun we had together this past week (and on Miss Dani's blog here & here).


My 1st kiss

I'm really not scared, I promise.

He licks me all over until I'm sopping wet!


So happy!

2 comments:

  1. Akira! I know him! he's Daniela's dog!
    She's my friend
    :)
    nice blog
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mia,

    Don Akira has a hard time writting in English, he is not that fluent, but asked me to tell you he loved your post about your friendship! He wants you to know that you are always welcome to eat his food and play with him!

    ReplyDelete