Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Beach Bum!

During the week we work really hard, mami & papi & me, but we play really hard on the weekends too! Last weekend we had so much fun. I took my first trip to the beach and went swimming for my very first time. Mami and papi said that the beach we visited wasn't the best one ever, but I had great time anyway. The sand was black and super hot and the waves were big. Mami and papi kept me safe. They carried me across the hot sand so I wouldn't burn my wittle paws and they lifted me over the big waves. They promised me that soon enough we'd go back to the beach....an even better beach with white sand. I'm so excited!

At first I wasn't so sure......

......but papi help me out.....

....and then I started to have fun.

I got really dirty from the black sand.....

....and mami laughed a lot!

I sunbathed a while.........

....and when it got too bright I hid under papi's umbrella.

What a great day we had!

Let's do it again real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment