Friday, November 13, 2009

Going Green

I love grass! A couple of weeks ago mami & papi took me to this amazing park filled with grass and kids! They called it La Florencia. It was so fun. Mami threw down a blanket and she and I played and visited with some kids while papi explored on his bicycle. I don't know if I have ever seen my papi so happy. He sure loves that bicycle. In fact, he gave me a ride on it one day. Mami just about had a heart attack, so I decided I won't let papi do it again. He'll just have to wait until I bigger and can run along side of him.

I did a bit of exploring, but some nearby horses looked pretty intimidating.....

the kids there loved me, as usual!

grass always makes me want to frolik!

when papi is happy, so am I

a fun day in the park weally makes me sweepy

No comments:

Post a Comment