Sunday, November 15, 2009

Golden Girl

Lucky me! I got to go to work with mami one day recently. Her friend Abby had a Vision Team there so I had to stay in the office most of the day, but I didn't mind 'cause I got to be close to my mami all day long. At lunch time we went downstairs and played in the grass and I got lots of attention. People kept saying things like "Que chulo!" Mami said that means I'm cool. I just hope I can go back one day soon and get some more attention again soon!

In the afternoon mami had to go to a meeting, so a nice lady from the team offered to keep an eye on me. The sun was shining really bright in the office where I was chilling out. I love the sunshine just like my mami.

Look at this awesome picture she got of me.

Mami says I'm her Golden Girl!

1 comment:

  1. I love the lighting contrasts in this picture -Mia is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete