Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby loves chicken

Did you know that chicken comes in 2 forms? The animal and the food. Recently I have discovered a new love for both of them!

When Sr. Gregorio came to visit last week he brought some presents with him. It was just like Santa coming to town, but with a blond beard and a button down shirt instead of the red suit. {I might be wittle, but I still know all about Santa!}. One of the surprises Santa Greg brought was a special gift from his big doggie boy, Sol. Apparently where Sol lives in the United States there is a club for doggie toys of the month. How cool is that? Only in America........the place where doggie dreams can come true!

Sol's present to me was a chicken - well, a gallo is what we Chapines call them. It is nearly as big as me! I wasn't too sure what to do with it at first, but Sr. G showed me how the big dogs play. Watch me show that Guy who's boss!

Thanks for giving away one of your toys to this little 3rd World puppy girl, Sol! Giving to the poor is really generous!

After Sr. Greg left Guatemala my tummy started hurting a little bit. The doggie doctor said I probably got into something that I shouldn't have {imagine that!} and that it was normal for puppies to get sick sometimes. So lately I haven't always wanted to eat my food. Mami and papi were getting a little worried, so one evening while mami was working really late papi whipped me up something special. Chicken - without the feathers. I scarfed it down fast and boy was it delicious! Plus it didn't even upset my tummy. That night papi sent mami a text message that said "Baby Loves Chicken" - and yes sir, he was right! Mimi loves chicken! Fire up that grill again papi!

No comments:

Post a Comment