Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mia Escondida

I've taken to lounging at the end of the table while my parents enjoy their breakfast these days. Weekends are my favorite since they eat late enough for the sun to already be peeking into our patio. I'm beginning to more fully understand the joy of a dog's life. We get to lounge around pretty much all day long in the sunshine. And since I'm a Golden Girl, I heart the sun {just like my mami!}.

Last weekend mami caught some shots of me in my favorite place. I'm hiding just a bit in the shadows to keep the sun out of my eyes. She and papi have been commenting lately how my mane is beginning to form. I suppose I do have some extra fur as of late. Mami is still keeping me nice and fluffy by brushing me every day. We girls sure do enjoy our pampering time!





No comments:

Post a Comment