Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Greatest Place on Earth!

Way far away, in a land called El Hato, lies a doggie retreat......where our owners are invited too. It's called Earth Lodge and it's an awesome place with no trash in site, just lots of exploring to be had where one may come across a yummy bone or two if you're lucky.

I'm sort of famous at Earth Lodge, not to brag. My mami & papi have taken me a handful of times and now when I show up, they all pet me and give me lots of love. Plus, my good buddy Roofus lives there too, so I always have someone to play with.

Back before my mami & papi headed off to Mexico while I stayed behind with my little buddy Osy & his parents, we spent a family fun filled weekend there.

I played with Roofus for hours and hours while mami & papi played
kickball & cornhole with their own friends.


This time we even spent the night. Since I'm an expert camper (remember my first camping trip?) I was super excited to sleep in a tent.

Here I am with papi checking out our new pad.


It got chilly in the night, so I kept my mami warm.


When we woke up in the the morning, I found Roofus and played some more!


And then I scored a bone to snack on while my mami & papi enjoyed the morning view.

Thanks all you kind friends at Earth Lodge.
We'll be back to see you again real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment