Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mi Familia

What a surprise I got on our way home from Earth Lodge the other weekend! While I was in dreamland in the backseat, mami & papi decided to pull the car over and make a special stop to visit some people doggies I haven't seen in quite a while......my family!

Remember back when I came home with mami & papi?? Remember how I had 9 other brothers and sisters? Remember how cuuuuuuute & tiny we were?


Well, the nice folks who own my mami perra & papi perro live right here in Antigua, but far away from our house on the other side of town. They own and operate a little tienda (store) and comedor (restaurant) out of their home. Apparently my people mami saw my perra mami sitting in the window as they were driving past and decided that it was time for a visit. Right away Ms. Betty & her husband with the chin beard remembered me. But it wasn't just them who remembered me.... my mami perra (her name is Beba) and my big brother Michael Jackson (they call him Michael) remembered me too, right away!

My perra mami was so happy! Her owners say she is so very loving and happy all the time. My mami and papi agree. After watching me for a while, they all decided that I take after my mom, because I am sweet and like to give lots of kisses.

This is Mami Perra, Beba.
She is very blond, just like me!


Michael got really excited and immediately we began to lick and paw and play while our parents (a whole bunch of them) looked on. Ms. Betty's son and daughter kept saying how cute my face was and how much I looked like my mama. Mami says it's true - I am cute.

At first Michael & I just looked at each other.
Neither one of us had ever seen someone who looks so familiar!


We hugged....

and shared secrets....


had a staring contest....


made silly faces....


and just had a ball!



Mami caught a little video of us fooling around on her camera too.

brother ♥ love from Krista on Vimeo.




I had such a great time with my brother. I can't wait to go back and see him again. Mami & papi said we'll go eat dinner in their comedor soon and I can play the whole time. Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment