Saturday, February 6, 2010

Acting Out

I'm not bad, I'm just curious! You know as well as I do that Goldens LOVE the water. It's in our jeans genes. I can't fight it. And you know what they say - If you can't change it, you better embrace it. {Now can you please go share that with my mami & papi? Pwetty pwease!}

A couple of weekends ago we took a nice long saturday walk around town. Of course we stopped in the park to take in the action. Papi had to take care of a few things at the bank, so mami & I waited patiently on a bench, chatting with some nice visitors. Well, it took papi forever and I got a little antsy, so mami & I began to wander around.

I've always had a fascination with the fountains in central park. They seem to be the perfect size for doggies & kids! How sweet of them to think of us! Usually I just stop for a drink, but lately I've really been missing the beach in Belize (where I perfected my swimming skills), and so I couldn't resist.

I started out just spashing around....

but then I soon was warming up my swimming legs....

and pretty soon I was the whole way in!

{ I even had a crowd cheering me on!}

'Lil dipper from Krista on Vimeo.

Afterwards papi caught up with us and was pretty surprised to see me soaking wet! He shared some discipline words with me, but I could tell he was trying not to laugh. I suppose this was the first time I really got in trouble....but not really!

Teeheehee! It was worth it, either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment