Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Plan B

Poo on you, El Pilar! Mami & papi tried to take me for a nice afternoon in the great outdoors on Saturday but the silly old folks at El Pilar wouldn't let me in. They did before, but today they wouldn't. Mami tried to fight for my cause saying that I am well behaved, always on my leash and that she and papi even have their very own biodegradable poo-poo bags to clean up after me, but the man still said no. He sort of looked like he felt bad, but rules are rules and Guatemalans stick to 'em. So papi said not to worry and we turned around and left.

Leave it to papi to always have a Plan B which turned out to be even better than Plan A!

Plan B was to drive a little further out of Antigua to a place that mami & papi have been talking about trying out for as long as I can remember now - Senderos de Alux. In no time we had arrived and I was off and running! Not only is Senderos de Alux less expensive than El Pilar, it's pet friendly! Plus it has a lot of nice little picnic and play areas that El Pilar doesn't have. And it's trash free, unlike Florencia park. We had so much fun today, I'm already looking forward to another trip to this pet paradise!



I ran wild on the paths through the woods. It was great! Papi says in Colorado there are many many more places like Senderos de Alux and that I'm gonna love it!

We climbed a tree house together....

.....and then papi helped me down.

I discovered sticks.
They're so fun to carry around.




Papi (and mami) took some rides on a really high swing!

And I chilled out with mami.

It was a super great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment