Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I just can't help it

I feel so bad, but lately I've created quite a bit of work for my mami and papi. I don't mean to, but I just can't stop it. My fur is shedding everywhere! Despite the twice daily brushings that my mami gives me nearly everyday, my fur has a mind of it's own. Everywhere I go, I leave a trail.....especially on mami & papi's dark brown comforter. The fun part for me is that they use this really cool rolly thing to clean up all the hair and then let me play with the sticky pages covered in my fur!

It has always been mami's dream to own a little yellow dog like me, but she also really really likes a clean house, so she's gonna fight back! Over the weekend, she ordered this crazy thing called the Furminator DeLuxe.

Here's what it looks like:


And this is what it does. (I think I'm a little bit scared!)


But I'm gonna put on my brave face and with any luck in just a few short weeks (after my friends Brandi & Mike deliver it) this is what I'll look like!


And then me & my mami will both be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment