Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cruisin' Routine

Remember how I'm a professional traveler? I've been on several trips with the mami and the papi already in my 6 short months of life and I ride in the car almost every day too when papi takes me to work.

Well since I'm an adventure pup, I don't just go along for the ride, I want in on the action too. My papi respects that, so he and I have developed a routine.

I usually start out in the back of Dewey, but then as we climb the hill leaving Antigua, I crawl up front. Papi let's me sit on his lap and catch some air while we drive as long as I don't cause any trouble. (Simmer down you rule followers - this is Guatemala, things are a bit looser here!)

Sometimes I help papi keep an eye on the road.


But most of the time I just take in the sights...


...and count the chicken buses that fly by us.


Oh how I love my papi!

He's so good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment