Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sunday Funday

We have a routine in our family. Each and every Sunday morning (sometimes Saturdays too) we wake up bright and early (the crazy birds won't let us sleep!) and head out on a walk. We always go straight to the park where mami and papi get their morning beverage (coffee for the paps & chai for the mami). We relax and watch the people in the park and I usually get quite a bit of attention. Sometimes I even get to share a lick of their coffee too.



After mami and papi have gotten enough people watching in, we make our rounds. What that means is that we visit the little fountains in all four corners of the park, where I finally get my drink and even a little dip if I'm hot! Afterwards we make our way home where papi has some breakfast and mami usually waters the flowers (and I play in the water again).

What kind of routines do you have with your furry friends? I'm dying to know!

1 comment:

  1. Cute puppy! My dog has trained me to have a routine that she likes. When I drop off my daughter at school, she wants to take a ride.
    When I get back, she wants to go for a walk
    When she is done walking me, she wants fresh water and food
    When I go up to my computer to blog : ) she follows me and wants to sit on my lap.
    She has got my number for sure!

    ReplyDelete