Thursday, May 13, 2010

Nos vemos!

Do you remember my first big adventure? The one where I showed mami & papi that I really am an adventure pup? We went to the big kite festival with our friend Alan & Louise! I was so teeny tiny back then. Look!


Well guess who's moving in with me? That's right - Alan & Louise! My new auntie & uncle, Tia Louisa & Tio Alan are going to live right here in my house!

While I'm super excited to have them come to our house and give me lots of attention, I'm also a little bit sad because mami and papi are leaving for a while. They are going to do some traveling that they have wanted to do for a long time. They're going to visit the rest of Central America - Costa Rica, Panama & Nicaragua, plus Colombia! They said that even though they wish I could go with them, it will be a whole lot safer to travel without me. Tear.

When they come back though, I get to do some major traveling of my own. We're all going to pack up Dewey and take a big long road trip to the United States of America. I'm gonna be a Guatemalan-American! So while they're gone, I'm getting all my papers together so that I don't have to sneak in illegally. We're planning to head back to Colorado through Arizona and I'm sure you've heard what they do to the people without their papers there.....so sad.

I know my tios will take great care of me, but I'm sure gonna miss mami & papi. They say they'll be home in no time, but I think it will feel like forever. Please keep them in your prayers and me too.

In the mean time, I'll be putting a halt to my blogging so that I can focus all my attention on my new job - showing Alan & Louise how things work at our house! See you all again in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment