Friday, May 7, 2010

Rooster Blues

Fast as fast can be - you'll never catch me! Especially when it comes to taking my Gallo away from me.


I'm sure you guys remember my very best buddy Gallo, right? Well it seems that lately I've loved on that little rooster a wittle too much! In the past month, mami has had to give Gallo 3 emergency surgeries. Poor little guy, his innards are coming out! I go crazy each time mami takes him off to the ER (ie. her bed) to stitch him up. Afterward I give him some gentle cuddles and then get back to roughing him up the next day.

Do any of you have a favorite little guy that is on his last leg? Please give me your advice on how to make my Gallo live forever! I just don't know what I'd do without him.

1 comment:

  1. It's time to buy an identical replacement Gallo or maybe a even couple more - put it/them away for the day when Mia's "real" Gallo is beyond the ER.

    ReplyDelete