Thursday, December 17, 2009

The longest trip ever

Recently the mami, the papi & me took a super long road trip - my longest car ride ever! Papi has to go for work and mami and I tagged along just for fun. Once we got there it was pretty fun, but just ask Miss Dani about our car ride and she might tell you differently. I got sick - twice. Mami said it was definitely becuase I was nosing around at a gas station and at the pastor's house and ate some things that I shouldn't have, but nonetheless, I was kind of emabarrassed. Good thing my mami & papi didn't really seem to mind. They still love me just the same.

Everyone thinks it's cute when I get held...I just think it's normal.
They've been doing this since I was little pup.

In the afternoon Alejandro and I laid low in the car.
We had to recover from the long trip.

When we finally got to the place where we spent the night,
I was sooooooo excited to see all this grass.
It might sound strange to you, but at our house we only have stones,
so I think grass is so awesome. I love to roll around in it!

But even better, there was a new friend for me to play with.
He's almost exactly my age. His name is Valiente!

Later that night we had to go back to the water system for the big inaugration.
The people gave me a lot of love there. Mami & papi thought that the people were really kind about having me around.....since pets in Guatemala aren't usually babied quite as much as me!
I got super tired.

And later so did mami,
so she snuck away and napped with me in the car.

It was cold in Tejutla so I helped keep my mami warm. It was the least I could do for her since she always let's me cuddle up next to her in the big bed at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment