Tuesday, December 22, 2009

In search of the spirit

Since it's my first Christmas I haven't been quite sure about what to expect.

1st mami put up some really cool decorations, but she gets mad at me everytime I get near them. Then mami & papi had a party with lots of yummy treats. I tried my hardest to sneak some goodies, but I only managed to get away with a mini cheesecake. Boy oh boy was it sure tastey!

Then mami made me a really pretty accessory. A giant red bow. She tied it on my neck for the party, but it didn't stay there very long.


She put the bow on me again the following evening and we went to the park to listen to some beautiful Christmas music. Want to see?

Christmas in the Park from Krista on Vimeo.


It was quite fun until the end when they set off really loud and scary fireworks. I'm beginning like this whole Christmas thing....red bow and all. Papi says that next year will be a whole different ballgame and that grandmami will need to knit me a sweater to go along with my red bow. I'm not really sure what he means, but I know I'll like it. I like everything that my papi likes!

No comments:

Post a Comment