Saturday, August 14, 2010

Got my hair did!

The other night I got the royal treatment when my mami and papi took me over to Chewy's Bonetique in Lowry for a surprise. One of my loyal followers (and my mami's new friend) works there and invited us to come by. Wow! Once again, I could have never ever dreamed that a place like Chewy's ever existed....just for doggies!

My mami and papi gave me a bath with coconut shampoo and Miss Peggy gave me a blueberry facial!

It was so cool the way my parents got to stay with me and even bathe me - that way I wasn't so scared.


Next came the blow dryer. Man, I've got a lot of fur to dry. It took nearly an hour!


To tell you the truth I didn't like that part so much, but they were gentle with me and Miss Peggy kept feeding me good stuff like carrot cake and yak!


Next, I got brushed and groomed a bit. Then a cute older golden came to the shop. Her name was Shelby. She's a regular....and she's very well behaved! Her mom says that she likes to swim just as much as me.


Afterwards Miss Peggy let me sniff out a bone of my choice. I'm still working on it, over a week later! Chewy's also has lots of toys and other treats.....it's like doggie heaven! Mami says we'll go back and pick up a few things for my birthday coming up this week. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment