Sunday, July 18, 2010

This dog's dream

Probably the best place that my mami and papi have ever taken me is Lago Atitilán. They've been a bunch and usually I end up staying behind, but as we were leaving Guatemala we made a surprise stop. It was just about the most fun I have ever had and to the icing on the cake was that my Tio Carlos and Tia Britt came with us!

When we got to the lake, we had to board a lancha to take up over to Jaibalito, where we stayed at this hotel call La Casa Del Mundo. A few months ago, mami and papi met the nice owner hand he said that it would be fine to bring me along as long as I didn't bark too much. Thank you so much, señor! We had our own private room, way up top, next to my tios. The fun though, happened down a the bottom at the lake.

I spent the better part of a whole day swimming and playing in the water. It was like a dream come true!!! I hope one day when we return to Guatemala, mami and papi will take me back there again........and I hope my tios can come along too!








No comments:

Post a Comment