Friday, July 2, 2010

My BFF

It's not easy saying goodbye, especially to my best friend Ozzy. I've know Oz ever since he came home to live with mami's best friend, Abby. When he was really little I got to be his protector, but now that he's big he looks out for me too. We meet up in the park for a romp every once and a while and have play dates and sleepovers quite often. Lately since we're leaving, mami and Abby have been spending even more time together than usual, so I've gotten to see Ozzy too. A couple of weeks ago he went with us to my favorite park with me, Senderos de Alux, and then just the other day we went on a fetch date with our moms. I'm really gonna miss him and Miss Abby too. Mami says we can Skype them together, but I hope that we will get to play together again one day too.

Mia & Ozzy, friends forever from Krista on Vimeo.


Ozzy and I share everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment