Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One for the road

My papi's good friend Otto stopped by the other night after going out with mami and papi. He just couldn't let me leave Guatemala without a goodbye belly rub. You see, ever since I was really little I went to work with my papi and Otto was always there too. Sometimes I got to ride around in the car with them and every once and a while I even got to visit a water system....shhh!!

Here's how it went down. They came home and I peaked my head down the stairs to see what all the commotion was about. Of course when I saw who it was, I bolted straight to him and fell down at his feet. If anybody besides my mami and papi know what I like, it's Otto. He gave me a real good belly rub and I squealed out in delight, just like I always do when Otto is around. Man, I love that guy.


Oh yea, give me more!!

Papi 's really gonna miss Otto.....and me too.

Te extrañamos tú, Otto!

No comments:

Post a Comment