Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh baby baby!

Guess what?? I'm gonna be an Auntie! No, not a sister.....an auntie! My grandmami & grandpuppy are having a little puppy girl!

She doesn't have a name yet, but there are lots of ideas. Some of which were also ideas for my name! My baby is also gonna look a little like me because she's part Golden and part Poodle - a Goldendoodle! Her mami's name is Sally Jo and she was the only girl in a litter of 5.

Here's her picture.....isn't she so cute??



She arrives next Tuesday night at the Pittsburgh International Airport where grandmami and gradpuppy will be waiting to pick her up. They are soooooooooooooo excited! And me too! I've been wanting a baby of my own for quite a while now and since mami and papi have explained to me the importance of patience, I've tried not to bother them too much, but it looks like my good behavior has paid off! I can't wait to get my paws on her!


Tía Mia. I like the sound of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment