Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Amigos!

Friends are so important in our lives. At least that is what mami & papi are always telling me. And since our little family only has each other here in Guatemala, we can never have too many friends. Want to meet my best friends? Get ready, I have a lot!

Well of course there are these two.

The mami


& the papi


They are the best mami & papi a little puppy girl could ask for. They like to have fun with me, cuddle, tickle, and play, but they also make sure I don't get into trouble!


Next there are my dog pals.

My oldest & best friend, Don Akira.


Chuch, who was until recently, my only girlfriend.


Oso, a little boy who simply adores me.
Sometimes he comes to work with his papi.
His papi & my papi are best buddies.


Roofus, who lives at Earth Lodge. Sometimes he shares his bones with me.


And then there is my newest little buddy Osy. He's so wittle - just a baby!
Mami's friends Seño Abby & Don Pancho just brought him home.
I'm gonna be his protector, just like Don Akira does for me.


There's also my new friend, Maya. Who is only 3 months old.
We don't have any photos of her yet, but we will soon I hope!
Just picture a darker version of me at 2 months old, and that's Maya.
She is my mini-me!


I do have some other special friends that I can't forget about too.
They keep me company when I have to stay alone. They are all very special to me too.

First there's Mari the Mariposa, my oldest animal friend.
I got her on my first trip to the market with mami.


Then there's Guy the Gallo. He was a gift from Sol who lives in Colorado.
Guy has a squeaker inside and loves to fly around and let me catch him!


Next came Blitzer, one of Santa's reindeer! He came home with us from Xela.


And for Christmas, Santa brought me Penguino. He's really soft and cuddly!



I'd like to be your friend too.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment