Saturday, October 24, 2009

Take Your Dog-ter to Work Days

These days I've been going to work with Papi. Since I'm too wittle to stay home all by myself (mami thinks I will cry all day & she is probably right), I go to the office with dad! He works in a big house with a really big yard. That's where I hang out most of the time - in the yard. It's pretty great. For now they have to chain me up, but Papi says he going to build me my very own play pen. I spend my days playing with the staff when they need a break, taking naps, hanging out with Mari (my butterfly pal) and chasing Don Alejandro around. When Papi has to leave (that happens a lot), Don Alejandro keeps an eye on me. I'm really lucky to have him.

Mami gets sad during the day and calls us. She misses me and wishes I could go to work with her. I miss her too, but I can only go with her on the weekends. Then she introduces me to her teams and drives us around in the big green van. Plus I get to explore that huge place where she works. It has the best grass in town! When Papi and I get home from work, Mami showers me with kisses and plays with me for a long time. She also takes care of me in the night.

Here's a peak into mornings at our house. After we get up, I eat, then play, then nap. Pretty soon it's time for Papi and I to leave. We ride to work with Miss Dani a lot. I like her a lot too and I'm even beginning to get used to her furry son, Don Akira. Miss Dani blogged about me & Akria here. I get the feeling that he is looking for a girlfriend, but I think of him more like a big brother.

Just making sure Papi can't forget me!

Isn't my Papi a good one? He makes sure my play area is well stocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment