Thursday, October 29, 2009

Road Tripper!

Last weekend mami, papi & I took a little road trip in Dewey. They needed to renew some paper work to keep Dewey legal in Guatemala, and I wanted to get in on the road trip fun that they tell me about. The border with El Salvador is only about an hour and a half away, but the trip felt really long because we got held up at the border for a long, long time and they wouldn't even give Dewey his papers. I made sure to behave really well the whole trip so that mami and papi could see that I'm going to be a good little road tripper just like them! Take a look at how I kept myself busy.

hot dog! it was warm at the border!

the trip wore me out!

up from my nap and ready for action!

On the way home mami & papi were rockin' out and I wanted to get in on the action. I know they say it can't be true, but I'm pretty certain that I'm their biological dog-ter. I love all the same things that my mami does, like singing and dancing....and peanut butter!

Happy Girl from Krista on Vimeo.


I can't wait to road trip with the 'rents again.
Next time though, let's go somewhere fun!

1 comment:

  1. Krista, quit abusing that poor little puppy. :)

    I might just have to come down there with a few supplies and some treats to check on her.

    Looking forward to meeting your little Semilla Maya! See you in a few days.

    ReplyDelete