Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mia is no longer MIA

Hey friends. I'm sorry that I haven't written in a while. I'm still adjusting to our new home and lifestyle. Plus we've been on the road quite a bit, as you may have seen on my mami's blog. We've traveled back to Pennsylvania to see our family a couple of times. I have lots of playmates there, but not really any here in Charlotte.....and that makes me sad. This afternoon I'm curled up next to my mami on the couch, feeling a little sorry for myself. If you know a nice dog in my neighborhood that would like to be friends with this puppy girl, please send them my way. Until then I'll keep dreaming of my friends back in PA. Let me tell you about them.

Bailey is a baby Golden.

He's not a dog, but I love my Uncle Ryan.

And my absolute favorite is my Aunt Sadie.
She's a Goldendoodle.

She's littler than me, but really fun just the same.

I play real gentle with her, I promise.

I'm trying to teach her how to swim.
After all she is part retriever.

Granny prefers to keep her fluffy,
but Sadie gets a little wild.

And she's quick as a whip!

A big ball of firey energy!

Over the next few days, I'll fill you in a little more.
Sorry I left you for so long.
I'll try to be better,
just for you.

xoxo,
Mia

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to follow you now...So sweet...Our golden, Emme...is our life...she makes this house a home...Your baby reminds me of her! :)

    ReplyDelete